Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Newport Central Catholic

Featured Replies

Now that Dixie has announced Sarah to replace Roddy, who are the candidates to replace Denny at NCC?

 

I'm guessing LB has some insight.

My guess is that LB does have insight.

 

My second guess is that said insight will not be presented on BGP.

I've heard quite a few names thrown around including......Chip Greg, Kathy Smith, Beth Fields-Hunt, to name a few.

Who is Kathy Smith?

Who is Kathy Smith?

 

Sorry, meant Kathy Stewart former NKU head coach.

Ok got it. Thanks.

All good choices, but there are some very good assistant coaches already on staff that I would think would get a look if interested.

Any word on this opening? I had been told there has been only one applicant for this position and it was a current staff member. I find it hard to believe there has been only one applicant for a program that seems to be solid and successful.

Any word on this opening? I had been told there has been only one applicant for this position and it was a current staff member. I find it hard to believe there has been only one applicant for a program that seems to be solid and successful.

 

I can, the coaching pool for all sports is shrinking very quickly (for those that want to do it.)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.