American Ninja Warrrior

Anyone else watching the current season? I've really come to enjoy this show. The obstacles these people do are insane to watch and they all seem to be very positive, cheering for the other competitors, not whining when they fall etc. Great show.

Wife and I love it.

We only started watching two seasons ago, the one where the two guys finally made it all the way, and we instantly became hooked.

Wish there was an ANW gym in the area. I'd love to go and fail miserably at the obstacles. :lol2:

Never for one second did I think I would like this show.

We were at a bar and they had it on, so I started watching. I really do enjoy it.

Been watching a couple of years now.

This and Battle Bots were two things I thought sounded really dumb originally, but I really like after watching them.

I love it, my son loves it, and there are so many great stories surrounding the competitors, it is hard not to get sucked in if you watch it with an open mind. The lead announcer bugs me to no end, but outside of that, I'm all in.

All of this....The Dad that competed battling Stage 4 pancreatic cancer a couple weeks ago was tough to watch, but awesome at the same time. I like Akbar, and of course Kristine :woot:, but I agree Matt Iseman is annoying.

Fun fact....Iseman was a practicing physician who graduated from Princeton and Columbia before becoming a full-time comedian.

• 2 months later...

She mentioned starting with WWE during the show Monday. To each his own I guess. Connect the dots...ANW is on NBC, which owns USA, which has television rights to both WWE entities. I really hope this isn't the start of a "relationship" between ANW and WWE.