Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Carter 12 Morgan County 2 (5 innings)

Featured Replies

(62nd District Championship)

 

Final from West Liberty, Morgan County

  • Author
Jordan pitch?

 

No. JT Johnson threw a complete game 1 hitter for the Comets. I don't know the severity of Jordan's injury, but I'm pretty sure he was shut down for the remainder of the season.

I had clue, hadn't been keeping up.

 

I saw the team picture after the game and Jordan was in street clothes.

I hate to hear that and hope he recovers soon.

Pretty sure Jordan is going to have Tommy John surgery.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.