May 24, 20179 yr Blueitt and Kanter will both play their Sr. season for Xavier. I'm sure most know Karem Kanter is the brother of Enes Kanter. He averaged 12 points and 6 rebounds for UW-Green Bay. I'm pretty excited about the Muskies right now.
May 25, 20179 yr Goodin, Macura, Bluiett, Gates, and Kanter if I had to guess. Scruggs will play a ton, so will Marshall, O'Mara, and Jones. Should be very talented and deep. Oh what could've been Eddie, what could've been.
May 25, 20179 yr Who's the starters next season? If you made me guess: Goodin and Scruggs Macura and Bluiett O'Mara How the 4/5 minutes get distributed between Bluiett (not a natural 4, but works in their system), Gates, Kanter, O'Mara, and Jones will be interesting. Naji Marshall will play a TON of minutes somewhere, if healthy, you can bet on that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.