Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big triangle Tomorrow

Featured Replies

Male, Scott County, and East Carter playing tomorrow. I believe this would be worth the price of admission.

Hope East has a catcher available for Fouts today . And the rain doesnt mess it up .

  • Author

Looks like the rain is getting close here the western part of the state. We are going to Webster County for a triangle today. Forecast says we might get one in. Maybe further east it will hold off long enough to get a couple in. One bright spot here is once it hits the rivers the rains look like the rains are splitting. Probably wishful thinking. Hopefully it will go north and south of us and stay above the rivers.

  • Author

Scott Co. 11 Male 0

  • Author

Scott Co. 11 Male 0

I think the rest of the games were canceled.

I think the rest of the games were canceled.

 

....well that stinks.

Another year of East Carter not playing competition to prepare them for the tourney. But pitching rules and they certainly have it . Maybe it won't hurt them , but I want them to do well and playing a year long easy schedule doesnt seem wise. With the loss of the DH yesterday they only played a couple tough games all year . 16th region is not so good this year. And I'm being kind .

East Carter didn't get to finish the game with Scott but from my understanding they did try and Scott made the decision to leave. Given there was a lot of rain, I don't think it could have been helped. They have to play so many games in their district and cant really help that competition plus a school team can not play like a travel team and go somewhere every night of the week. It's not possible. Although I agree they need to prepare a little better for tournament time, I also think they deserve a little more credit than people give them. Yes they have an outstanding pitcher but if you actually go to several of their games, they have some quality players that do not get the recognition they deserve simply because they are in the shadow of a Star pitcher. They have Mayo, Robinson, Sparks, and Jackson who are all solid players and are all juniors. I've watched them all play several times plus watched them play Saturday and I personally think that they really stood a chance against Scott. They may not have faced a lot of competition but they have several players that put in a lot of extra work on their own time and

Prepare as much as possible on their own to benefit the team. Montana is phenomenal at what she does but she can't win without her team.

The East Carter-Scott County game I believe was scoreless in the 3rd inning before the rain came and canceled it. Fouts had gotten out of a bases loaded jam in the 3rd and I believe she had 8-9 strikeouts. She struck out the first 6 batters she faced.

And thats very impressive to strike out that many Scott Co hitters as well .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.