May 11, 20179 yr The Rebel Media a rightwing conservative group banned by the Canadian government, in some instances, and who has a reporter claiming, while in Israel, the holocaust was caused by Jews. Google Gavin McInnis. This is hogwash.
May 11, 20179 yr The Rebel Media a rightwing conservative group banned by the Canadian government, in some instances, and who has a reporter claiming, while in Israel, the holocaust was caused by Jews. Google Gavin McInnis. This is hogwash. I know nothing about The Rebel Media, and in no way would I back what you're exposing here about them, but in theory I agree. When you're in the business to sell something it's business suicide to divide your customer base with political rhetoric and viewpoints, and especially since what you're selling is most likely something that has little or nothing to do with political viewpoints to begin with. Both side's money spends just the same. Perhaps in some situations such as promoting your product and informing your potential customers how the production of it did not damage the environment or torture animals makes sense to alert those who seek environmentally safe products. Sure some may not care and could be put off by such talk, but this is about the only case that I can think of right now where I see it necessary or prudent to express your concerns as a business owner or product developer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.