April 4, 20179 yr I was dry enough. Could've been way worse. Good day at the office? You didn't visit 116. You or any or your co-workers. :no:
April 4, 20179 yr Good day at the office? You didn't visit 116. You or any or your co-workers. :no: I was over on the first base line. Couldn't tell you what was going on over on that side of the stadium but the concourse was a cluster and it was extremely difficult to get to the seats. FWIW, I spent the majority of my game in just two aisles. Normal game, I probably hit about 12-14 different throughout. I think we are also very understaffed this year, compared to past seasons. It's very noticeable on a day like yesterday. Probably won't be to noticeable too many games this season, unfortunately.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.