Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huge New Mixed-Use Development Coming To Villa Hills

Featured Replies

I’m not familiar enough with the area to know how to read that view. Is this going to be on/near the existing Villa Madonna school campus? It is gorgeous over there.

I can say this: I used to live off Palomino Drive in Villa Hills - within a quarter mile of the entrance to Villa Madonna. For being such a short distance, getting in an out of Villa Hills was already a rush hour nightmare at that point. Add in a mixed use development back there off Collins and Amsterdam, and holy crap it's going to suck even more.

  • Author
I’m not familiar enough with the area to know how to read that view. Is this going to be on/near the existing Villa Madonna school campus? It is gorgeous over there.

 

If you google "River Ridge Elementary School" then click on map and go into satellite mode and zoom in, it's the huge green space between the Ohio River and River Ridge school, with Villa Madonna Academy directly to the east of it.

I can say this: I used to live off Palomino Drive in Villa Hills - within a quarter mile of the entrance to Villa Madonna. For being such a short distance, getting in an out of Villa Hills was already a rush hour nightmare at that point. Add in a mixed use development back there off Collins and Amsterdam, and holy crap it's going to suck even more.

 

I'm not familiar with that area but in general if your going to build something of this scale your going to need a 4-6 lane connector route to get people in and out to another major roadway. Hopefully someone thinks of this in the planning stages and speaks with the state about it to see if it can happen. Otherwise I'm with you, it would be a traffic nightmare.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.