March 23, 20179 yr I think that's an older article. My info came from here: The 1 Highest-Paid College Basketball Coaches That's the exact same order as what I posted. For whatever reason Pitino is missing. His 2016-17 salary is 5.1 million. He is third behind Cal.
March 23, 20179 yr That's the exact same order as what I posted. For whatever reason Pitino is missing. His 2016-17 salary is 5.1 million. He is third behind Cal. Pitino missing is what threw me off. I was unaware what he makes per year so I figured it must have been less than Izzo. Didn't seem right to me but it was on the internet so I figured it was true.
March 23, 20179 yr Pitino missing is what threw me off. I was unaware what he makes per year so I figured it must have been less than Izzo. Didn't seem right to me but it was on the internet so I figured it was true. Lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.