Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier/Arizona predictions

#11 Xavier vs. #2 Arizona 18 members have voted

  1. 1. #11 Xavier vs. #2 Arizona

    • Xavier (23-13)
      38%
    • Arizona (32-4)
      61%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You can say tempo matters all you want. Fact is, both teams want to play a half-court grind it out game. When both teams want to play at the same tempo, not sure how you can say the tempo is the key factor.

 

Don't know the exact efficiency numbers, but I'm pretty sure they're both in the 15-30 range, so not much separation.

 

Seth Greenberg....:lol2: Same dude that said Duke was gonna win it all and also thinks teams should try new defenses they've never used in the Sweet Sixteen.

 

I am looking forward to seeing you on ESPN tonight and hearing your commentary. If any of the analysts talk about tempo during this Xavier Arizona game make sure you turn the volume off. I don't want you to get upset and start yelling at the TV.

I am looking forward to seeing you on ESPN tonight and hearing your commentary. If any of the analysts talk about tempo during this Xavier Arizona game make sure you turn the volume off. I don't want you to get upset and start yelling at the TV.

 

:lol2: You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Save the snark.

:lol2: You gave your opinion, I gave mine. Save the snark.

 

Ditto. If you're going to come at me with denigrating style posts, expect the same in return.

Ditto. If you're going to come at me with denigrating style posts, expect the same in return.

 

I was doing no such thing, but whatever chief.

 

You might as well just put me on ignore, because I'm not going to stop calling out garbage takes when I see them. Now see, that was snark.

 

You have yourself a good day.

I was doing no such thing, but whatever chief.

 

You might as well just put me on ignore, because I'm not going to stop calling out garbage takes when I see them. Now see, that was snark.

 

You have yourself a good day.

 

This is the very type of post that I can't ignore. You call my comments garbage. I point out that one of ESPN's analysts and a former head coach made the same point and you proceed to mock him also. Maybe you don't even realize how snarky many of your posts come across.

This game has a 10:09pm start time? Yikes.

 

Gonna try to stay up for it though!

This is the very type of post that I can't ignore. You call my comments garbage. I point out that one of ESPN's analysts and a former head coach made the same point and you proceed to mock him also. Maybe you don't even realize how snarky many of your posts come across.

 

Not mocking him. Trying to point out that just because some guy that ESPN puts on TV says it, doesn't make it accurate.

 

My post wasn't snarky. You were looking for things that weren't there. You made a point that I disagreed with, and I said why. Period.

 

In return you came at me. Not the other way around.

Not mocking him. Trying to point out that just because some guy that ESPN puts on TV says it, doesn't make it accurate.

 

My post wasn't snarky. You were looking for things that weren't there. You made a point that I disagreed with, and I said why. Period.

 

In return you came at me. Not the other way around.

 

When you put this guy :lol2: in the middle of your comments, it comes across as pretentious, denigrating ... you choose the adjective.

 

Enough said. I don't want to take over the thread with this nonsense.

When you put this guy :lol2: in the middle of your comments, it comes across as pretentious, denigrating ... you choose the adjective.

 

Enough said. I don't want to take over the thread with this nonsense.

 

If that's how you perceive it, that's on you. Not me.

 

But I agree, back to the game...

If that's how you perceive it, that's on you. Not me.

 

But I agree, back to the game...

 

Is it on me? Or is it on you? Self check time.

Comes to down to a couple things for the Muskies IMO...

 

A - They have to get going from deep. They average making ~7 a game. I'll set that number at 9 tonight.

 

2 - Have to find a way to contain Markkanen and Ristic. They average 26.5 a game. Have to keep them below that.

 

D - Take care of the ball. They average 13 TOs a game. Keep that to under 10.

 

4 - Keep Arizona below their season average of 40% from deep.

 

They do those four things and I'll be very surprised if they aren't playing for a spot in Phoenix come Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.