March 20, 20179 yr What league is better? Ask ESPN, but I imagine that they will still say that the ACC is the best. Even though that the Best that the ACC has to offer nearly lost to a SEC team that wasn't any better than an 8 seed in the minds of the committee. The ACC was allowed to put 9 teams in the tourney, how many are left? Sure they have some good teams in the conference but if you really buy into the hype after the results from the first weekend of the tourney, I would have to say that your wrong.
March 20, 20179 yr Ask ESPN, but I imagine that they will still say that the ACC is the best. Even though that the Best that the ACC has to offer nearly lost to a SEC team that wasn't any better than an 8 seed in the minds of the committee. The ACC was allowed to put 9 teams in the tourney, how many are left? Sure they have some good teams in the conference but if you really buy into the hype after the results from the first weekend of the tourney, I would have to say that your wrong. Two teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.