Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do you think about her response to the question?

Featured Replies

Perfect and to the point...

She said that 15-25% are radical.

 

That's 180,000,000 - 300,000,00 people.

 

While she makes a valid point about a minority wreaking havoc, are these numbers accurate?

 

Perhaps I'm just terribly naive, but I'd venture to say that they're tremendously exaggerated.

 

If these numbers are truly accurate, then yes that is shockingly startling.

 

Even it they are inflated numbers, I'm not denying that there's a terrible problem with radicals, but I can't help but question her assessment of how many.

I am just going to keep repeating this post every time I see the same liberal response.....whether it is 10 degrees or 15 degrees out, one still needs a jacket.

 

I think the lady nailed it, and whether it is only 10% as some sources would say...that is 120,000,000 people, and it only took 19 to bring the US to its knees in 2001. And if this 120,000,000 is only 6,000,000...these are people who only want Jihad (sacred struggle) for Islamists is an obsession with violence, whether of a military, paramilitary or terrorist nature. Their Jihad aims to protect and expand the Islamic state. Extremists even dream of conquering the whole world for Islamism by militarily defeating the US, Europe, Israel, India, China and Russia. Viewpoint: What do radical Islamists actually believe in? - BBC News

 

This still poses quite a threat to ALL mankind of course including moderate Muslims.

 

We cannot turn away from this threat.

  • Author
I am just going to keep repeating this post every time I see the same liberal response.....whether it is 10 degrees or 15 degrees out, one still needs a jacket.

 

I think the lady nailed it, and whether it is only 10% as some sources would say...that is 120,000,000 people, and it only took 19 to bring the US to its knees in 2001. And if this 120,000,000 is only 6,000,000...these are people who only want Jihad (sacred struggle) for Islamists is an obsession with violence, whether of a military, paramilitary or terrorist nature. Their Jihad aims to protect and expand the Islamic state. Extremists even dream of conquering the whole world for Islamism by militarily defeating the US, Europe, Israel, India, China and Russia. Viewpoint: What do radical Islamists actually believe in? - BBC News

 

This still poses quite a threat to ALL mankind of course including moderate Muslims.

 

We cannot turn away from this threat.

 

To ignore this threat will be a fatal dose of ignorance. Your post could not be more appropriate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.