February 23, 20179 yr Headed to UC / Memphis tonight. I am not very familiar with the layout, where is the best place to park (coming from N.KY)?
February 23, 20179 yr If you get there early there is free street parking on Jefferson Ave near Daniels Hall, which on on the corner of Jefferson and Daniels. If not best bet is to park in the Corey Garage, which is right across from the "bubble". I go 471 to Reading Rd. If you put in 101 West Daniels Street it will take your right there or right around there.
February 23, 20179 yr I'm not sure if it is the best spot, but I always park on Calhoun Street in the Calhoun garage. Well lit street with lots of businesses. Usually $10 for basketball games. It's a little bit of a walk.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.