Henderson 10 North Hardin 3

woodsrider

NH has a good defense. Both D-lines ruled the day. Gillham not being able to carry the ball much made Lightfoot a easier target for them. Henderson's offense is not the same without Jesse. At the end of the game, NH called a roll out down seven inside the Cols 10 and got sacked. Other than the punt block, it was one of the more important plays. I would have called something else.

Big win for an improving defense! A gritty, in the trenches road win against a quality opponent. The last week of the season is shaping up to look like a war against owensboro Sr.

We can beat them, but we are going to have to do something about our offense. Our STARTING defense has given up one TD in three game, and it came after a turnover around the red-zone. I hate to say this, but I wonder if either team can beat the other twice. The way the playoffs are this season, I think? it is going to be a second round matchup unless Apollo has something to say about it.

We can beat them, but we are going to have to do something about our offense. Our STARTING defense has given up one TD in three game, and it came after a turnover around the red-zone. I hate to say this, but I wonder if either team can beat the other twice. The way the playoffs are this season, I think? it is going to be a second round matchup unless Apollo has something to say about it.

Henderson County has a nice team. North Hardin did a great job of containing Lightfoot. He is a nice back and without him, Henderson will not look go at all. The block punt won the game for Henderson and when North sovles its offensive issues, hopefully they will have a chance to meet up with the Colonels again.

Your right as far as the offense you saw, but on the drive where Lightfoot fumbled Henderson was more effective. #22 is our second back (hand or wrist), and when he is in there like on that drive in the 4th, even with one hand, things work better. Against good defenses you need at least two options. Lightfoot is more effective being moved around, which can not happen without #22. NH has a very good defense, and a good one-two punch with Terry and Autrey. However, the o-line needs to help them out. I think Christian or maybe O-Senior will get us in the playoffs.

woodsrider, i know that it was central hardin that beat us in 97 but we beat north hardin because shadrach ran wild on the trojans. also we recovered two onside kicks to get back in the game.

Thanks for the correction. For some reason I was thinking we had beat them twice in Henderson and lost twice to them at NH.