Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A question for LawnBoy ???

Featured Replies

After witnessing the 1st 4 games this morning, who would you give the edge too to come out of the top bracket? Mayfield/Russellville/NCC/Univ Heights? Which was most impressive? Who has the most size? Who has the speed? Which team shoots the ball the best? etc..

After witnessing the 1st 4 games this morning, who would you give the edge too to come out of the top bracket? Mayfield/Russellville/NCC/Univ Heights? Which was most impressive? Who has the most size? Who has the speed? Which team shoots the ball the best? etc..

 

I see Mayfield advancing to the Semi's.

UHA has more team speed and athleticism, but think NewCath is the smarter team and if they can dictate tempo they can win.

 

Team Speed - UHA

Team Size - NewCath

Best Shooting - It's a wash, all winners in the mid 40%, UHA 10/25 from though.

Most Impressive - Tandy UHA

Top Bracket going to be a dog fight to get out of.

Top Bracket going to be a dog fight to get out of.

 

Yes it is. 4 solid teams.

ok, time for my first ever post and it's actually going to be complimentary and uplifting. Hopefully.

 

Lawnboy - you must have amazing energy, I've been at all 8 games today and feel like I've played a few of them. Yet you continue to feed. I survived 7.5 games but by LCA - HC halftime I'm ready to sleep. Kudos to your conditioning

 

my pov as a newbie - you nailed it with the top half of the bracket. Wide open top half quarterfinals, I think. I can make an argument for any of the 4. If refs continue to let them play (aka hack), though ... I like UHA.

But if it's called tighter, I think NCC wins if these are close games and down to single closing possessions. If they use high ball screen like they did vs. Cordia with Luken - very tough to defend alongside Hall's athleticism and the corner pitch to the other shooters. Cordia's bigs couldn't defend it at all (this was a key to the game I think).

 

Mayfield and Russellville - toss up. Both have go-to players and are well-coached. But I think the NCC-UHA winner gets to the finals, there seems to be a greater energy in both teams that I think gets one to the finals.

 

Beating LCA? sorry NCC or WV fans, UHA or Paris might do that but I can't see anyone else. You beat LCA with a frenetic pace and turning the game ugly, and UHA and Paris are the only teams I think are capable of getting LCA out of their comfort zone.

 

I enjoyed my day at the All A, but unfortunately I'll miss what I suspect will be an amazing quarterfinals on Friday. No really close games today aside from NCC-Cordia, but it was a great day of hoops.

 

love this site - hope to contribute in the future.

ok, time for my first ever post and it's actually going to be complimentary and uplifting. Hopefully.

 

Lawnboy - you must have amazing energy, I've been at all 8 games today and feel like I've played a few of them. Yet you continue to feed. I survived 7.5 games but by LCA - HC halftime I'm ready to sleep. Kudos to your conditioning

 

my pov as a newbie - you nailed it with the top half of the bracket. Wide open top half quarterfinals, I think. I can make an argument for any of the 4. If refs continue to let them play (aka hack), though ... I like UHA.

But if it's called tighter, I think NCC wins if these are close games and down to single closing possessions. If they use high ball screen like they did vs. Cordia with Luken - very tough to defend alongside Hall's athleticism and the corner pitch to the other shooters. Cordia's bigs couldn't defend it at all (this was a key to the game I think).

 

Mayfield and Russellville - toss up. Both have go-to players and are well-coached. But I think the NCC-UHA winner gets to the finals, there seems to be a greater energy in both teams that I think gets one to the finals.

 

Beating LCA? sorry NCC or WV fans, UHA or Paris might do that but I can't see anyone else. You beat LCA with a frenetic pace and turning the game ugly, and UHA and Paris are the only teams I think are capable of getting LCA out of their comfort zone.

 

I enjoyed my day at the All A, but unfortunately I'll miss what I suspect will be an amazing quarterfinals on Friday. No really close games today aside from NCC-Cordia, but it was a great day of hoops.

 

love this site - hope to contribute in the future.

 

Totally agree #ParisPride

I pretty much agree with everything that has been posted. I think the first 3 quarterfinal games all have the potential to be great.

 

I would only add that Russellville may have the toughest player to match up with in Bradshaw.

 

Earlier in the season UHA beat Russellville by 2 and lost to Mayfield by 3, so that agrees with the idea that this is a very balanced group of teams.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.