Boyle County 78 Mercer County 76

I cannot say enough about the tremendous effect that Grant Hotchkiss has had on the team. With him scoring the ball the way he has been recently just adds another dimension to this team. I could go on and on about his basketball IQ and the things he does that don't always show up in the stats. Him simply taking shots makes the defense stay honest. Him making shots means the defense has to respect his scoring ability and that opens things up for all 5 players on the court.

Add in Will Imfeld and his scoring ability and this team has the ability to score the ball in many different ways. That could be huge come tournament time.

Nice win by Boyle- seems like they're starting to play some of their better ball of the year. Balanced production from several players is always good.

Coach Adams seems to get it done every year.

I've said it for years that he is the most underrated coach in the region and he can coach any of my kids, grandkids, great grandkids, great great grandkids...anyone in my family that I can have play for him I will send them to him with no hesitation.