Montgomery County 66 Bourbon County 54

Montgomery Co. 66

Bourbon Co. 54

Bourbon Co. 12 12 11 19 54

Montgomery Co. 10 16 18 22 66

Bourbon Co. (7-12) -- Johnson 10, Wilson 16, Workman 5, Stout 9, Ransom 12, Lawson 2.

Montgomery Co. (5-15) -- Ralls 12, Barber 9, Norris 18, Davis 9, Cosier 13, Chism 5.

Read more here: Latest high school boys' basketball scores | Lexington Herald-Leader

Big district win for the Indians without Canada, Jones, King and Wise. They were aided by Blackburn being out for the Colonels.

The first quarter was a battle between Ralls and Wilson, and the first half was typically within a possession either way. Montgomery jumped out to a double digit lead early in the third and it stayed in the 7-10 point range pretty much from there on out.

I haven't seen a ton of their games, but I thought this was definitely the most energy Montgomery has played with. Their current rotation features 5 Sophs, 2 Jr and 1 Sr, so I think they will keep getting better. If they can get their other starters healthy, they could be a threat by postseason time.

Big district win for the Indians without Canada, Jones, King and Wise. They were aided by Blackburn being out for the Colonels.

The first quarter was a battle between Ralls and Wilson, and the first half was typically within a possession either way. Montgomery jumped out to a double digit lead early in the third and it stayed in the 7-10 point range pretty much from there on out.

I haven't seen a ton of their games, but I thought this was definitely the most energy Montgomery has played with. Their current rotation features 5 Sophs, 2 Jr and 1 Sr, so I think they will keep getting better. If they can get their other starters healthy, they could be a threat by postseason time.

been telling people this for a few weeks now.