Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paul Lawrence Dunbar / Lexington Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

Getting ready to go over to Catholic tonight to watch a big 43rd district and 11th Region second showdown. Dunbar defeated Catholic by 17 early in the season. I think both teams are better now than in early December. Looking forward to watching I'll provide updates.

  • Author

Just got in the gym 10 minutes to tip disappointing crowd for two of the better teams in the city.

  • Author

Timeout Catholic with 2:58 to go in first half Dunbar leads Catholic 28-20 impressive especially with Hollingsworth only having 2 points so far.

  • Author

End of 3rd quarter

Dunbar 45

Catholic 40

 

I've seen. Org teams play a good bit better. Hollingsworth has 7 I think.

End of 3rd quarter

Dunbar 45

Catholic 40

 

I've seen. Org teams play a good bit better. Hollingsworth has 7 I think.

 

I'm thinking he will finish with 20+.

  • Author

Dunbar is holding the ball tryingvto pull Catholic out of their zone 45 to 44 with 6 minutes to play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.