January 14, 20179 yr UNC up by 13 with 4 seconds left, but the clowns at ESPN force us to watch it to the final buzzer. :ohbrother:
January 14, 20179 yr For those of you just joining in, Rupp Arena is in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. Interesting tidbit from ESPN.
January 14, 20179 yr For those of you just joining in, Rupp Arena is in downtown Lexington, Kentucky. Interesting tidbit from ESPN. I know people that got good tickets(mid-court,down low) for this game and many of the SEC games for near nothing
January 14, 20179 yr I know people that got good tickets(mid-court,down low) for this game and many of the SEC games for near nothing Awesome! :thumb:
January 14, 20179 yr Author Cats terrible at the FT line today I know they have missed 4 including a front end in the last couple of minutes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.