2017 Trinity opener set with Carmel Greyhounds

thsrocks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fan of Simon Kenton questioning Trinity's schedule. That's hilarious.

SK has nothing to do with this thread. Trinity thinks they are the best play the best. St. Thomas Aquinas wanted a home and home and Trinity said no now that is hillarious.

SK has nothing to do with this thread. Trinity thinks they are the best play the best. St. Thomas Aquinas wanted a home and home and Trinity said no now that is hillarious.

You're precious. Fan of a 6A pretender that has NEVER played a legitimate schedule and has built what little reputation they have by accumulating wins over schools in lower classifications running smack on the best program in the state with arguably the toughest schedule in the state. Trinity won't travel more then 4 hours for a game. Simon Kenton won't schedule a team that won more then 4 games the previous year. And by the way the next time SK scores on Trinity will be the first time SK scores on Trinity.

You're precious. Fan of a 6A pretender that has NEVER played a legitimate schedule and has built what little reputation they have by accumulating wins over schools in lower classifications running smack on the best program in the state with arguably the toughest schedule in the state. Trinity won't travel more then 4 hours for a game. Simon Kenton won't schedule a team that won more then 4 games the previous year. And by the way the next time SK scores on Trinity will be the first time SK scores on Trinity.

Once again your bringing SK into this thread? You totally ingnored me on the home and home with St. Thomas and if it over a not going a 4 hour trip that is weak! The Florida 7A champs want to play the best but the best don't want to travel?

Once again your bringing SK into this thread? You totally ingnored me on the home and home with St. Thomas and if it over a not going a 4 hour trip that is weak! The Florida 7A champs want to play the best but the best don't want to travel?

What are you trying to accomplish?

It really must be awful to be you in this thread. You love to talk trash but the best you have when you come to Trinity is this.:laugh:

Bottom line is you're a trash talker who has absolutely nothing you can talk trash about regarding the best 6A (arguably overall) program in the state. When your favorite team has been forced (because they will never do it voluntarily) to play Trinity it has been UGLY so you go for this. Trinity's out of district games are Carmel, Warren Central, Moeller, Male and St. X. You DO NOT want to play mine's bigger over this. You'll lose.

Since 2012 Simon Kenton has played a home and home with a team outside of NKY twice. Bryan Station and CAL, along with random game against Danville. I assume that was a bowl game. They have a combined record including the playoffs of 55-10.

I have very to little say as to Trinity's schedule. I would like to think that it would be easier for them to play a KY 6A schedule giving the headaches that it seems to be giving them to fill the 10th spot. Just wondering why a Simon Kenton fan would be so quick to get involved in a show me match with T fans when they are not lining up to play anybody outside of the traditionally weak NKY, aside from a good 2a team and a middle of the road LEX team.