Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP State Basketball Polls

Featured Replies

In this morning's Cincy Enquirer:

 

AP STATE BASKETBALL POLLS

Enquirer preps 8:18 p.m. ET Jan. 9, 2017

BOYS

 

1. Lou. Trinity (12) 15-1

 

2. Cov. Catholic (1) 12-4

 

3. Bowling Green (1) 12-2

 

4. Lou. Fern Creek 14-2

 

5. Lou. Ballard 10-3

 

6. Scott Co. 10-3

 

7. Christian Co. 12-2

 

8. Lex. Paul Dunbar 12-4

 

9. Campbell Co. 14-1

 

10. Cooper 12-3

 

Others receiving votes: South Laurel 17, Harlan County 14, Lex. Christian 13, Corbin 11, Lou. Doss 9, Hopkinsville 8, Lexington Catholic 7, Hancock Co. 6, Pulaski Southwestern 5, Perry Co. Central 4, South Oldham 3, Graves Co. 3, Knox Central 3, Owensboro Catholic 2, Franklin-Simpson 2, Adair Co. 2, Apollo 2, North Laurel 1.

I like the BGP Rankings much more. If your school isn't close to a newspaper, you won't get many votes.

I like the BGP Rankings much more. If your school isn't close to a newspaper, you won't get many votes.

 

There doesn't seem to be much difference, at least not yet anyways. 9 of the top 10 are the same in the 2 rankings with the vast majority of the top 20 similar as well.

 

Who from a rural area isn't getting much recognition and deserves more? I too like to see rural schools to get notoriety, but off the top of my head I can't think of any this season. Not top 20 caliber anyways.

I'd put Elliott County real close to that 20 spot.

Absolutely! Elliott has one of the better teams I've seen in a long time.

I know these polls don't mean jack squat but no way Campbell County should be ahead of Cooper. I will give CC their just due after seeing how they play against Cov. Cath. this month and Cooper next month. Hopefully Cooper will be at full strength when they meet. I know Campbell County is in the 10th region but playing two of the best teams in the 9th will give a better gauge of how they should be ranked in the state. Not real impressed by the Camels strength of schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.