Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barstool Sports coming to Comedy Central

Featured Replies

 

 

Super Bowl week. Looks like a trial run for the Midnight slot.

Nice, I really enjoy the rundown. I'm afraid they are going to overproduce it now that it's on TV.

  • Author
Nice, I really enjoy the rundown. I'm afraid they are going to overproduce it now that it's on TV.

 

Right now they only have the 4 days before the Super Bowl. So I'm hoping we get their best effort and they win the permanent slot. It will be interesting to see which personalities get face time. Obviously Pres, KFC and Big Cat but I'm guessing we will get others.

Right now they only have the 4 days before the Super Bowl. So I'm hoping we get their best effort and they win the permanent slot. It will be interesting to see which personalities get face time. Obviously Pres, KFC and Big Cat but I'm guessing we will get others.

 

Glenny balls!

  • Author
I DVR'd it, anyone watch this?

 

I did. It was pretty darn good for their first venture into live TV.

I did. It was pretty darn good for their first venture into live TV.

 

I think it would be better as a prerecorded show. It felt a little rushed. Hopefully they do well, not bad for first time on live TV. It will get better.

  • Author

It's debut episode on Monday did 310k viewers and in the male demographic 18-34 beat the Daily Show by 7%.

 

For comparison First Take on ESPN did 450k and Undisputed on FS1 did 93k. Both those shows are in the morning and Barstool was at midnight.

 

It will be interesting to see what Tuesday's episode did and also how the ratings look when DVR and online viewing is added.

Pat McAfee retired from the NFL and signed on with the Stool last night on the show. Apparently they are going to build a satellite office/house in Indy to work from. Was a blast watching all the ESPN talking heads squirm today when reporting it...

  • Author
Pat McAfee retired from the NFL and signed on with the Stool last night on the show. Apparently they are going to build a satellite office/house in Indy to work from. Was a blast watching all the ESPN talking heads squirm today when reporting it...

 

Very hilarious. Barstool.has owned the headlines this week between this and the NFL banning them from Radio row.

Very hilarious. Barstool.has owned the headlines this week between this and the NFL banning them from Radio row.

 

That only made it worse. Even more exposure for them. It was a huge week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.