Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 100 Texas A&M 58

Featured Replies

Anyone see what Ashley Judd said about some promotion from Chic-Fil-A. Apparently the promotion is if a player misses both end of his free throws the fans at the game all get something. Judd said that is tacky and they need to stop doing it. Would anyone care if Judd simply stayed away from UK from now on, because she kind of sucks?

 

It's a shame the fans on hooting and hollering during every opponent's free throw as other arenas.

 

I don't think there is anything wrong with this promotion though. However, I also don't wish she stayed away or think she sucks.

It's a shame the fans on hooting and hollering during every opponent's free throw as other arenas.

 

I don't think there is anything wrong with this promotion though. However, I also don't wish she stayed away or think she sucks.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with cheering for the other team to miss promotion or no promotion. Her politics are extremely radical so I'm not a fan of her for that, but also she seems like she could care less about the football team and that rubs some people the wrong way. She was at the basketball game at Ole Miss on the eve of the first bowl game for UK in years. I'm being WAY to hard on her probably because I can't stand her politics because from what I've gathered she is left of Bernie Sanders, but I'm not sure what she actually gives to the University either. I'll let more diehard UK fans give their opinion on it because their opinion holds more weight than mine.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with cheering for the other team to miss promotion or no promotion. Her politics are extremely radical so I'm not a fan of her for that, but also she seems like she could care less about the football team and that rubs some people the wrong way. She was at the basketball game at Ole Miss on the eve of the first bowl game for UK in years. I'm being WAY to hard on her probably because I can't stand her politics because from what I've gathered she is left of Bernie Sanders, but I'm not sure what she actually gives to the University either. I'll let more diehard UK fans give their opinion on it because their opinion holds more weight than mine.

 

I'll respond in the other thread since someone made one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.