What did we learn?

FatNate

Not saying you're incorrect, he will probably have a 1st round ADP, but I find that crazy.

He was the only show in town because of injuries, had a TD count that is very likely to regress to the mean, and he is going to be coming off of an injury. That's a first round pick I won't be making. I wont say he won't be great but being burnt by Gurley this year is making me pause on one year wonders not named Zeke.

Gordon's injury wasn't anything that requires surgery. Just a few weeks off. He'll still be the only RB in town next year. I see no reason he won't be in the top 8 of RBs next year.

Gordon's injury wasn't anything that requires surgery. Just a few weeks off. He'll still be the only RB in town next year. I see no reason he won't be in the top 8 of RBs next year.

I've got Bell, Johnson, McCoy, Zeke, AP, Ajayi, Howard, and Blount (assuming he's still in NE) rated ahead of him. Probably Gordon and Miller to round out the top 10.

I've got Bell, Johnson, McCoy, Zeke, AP, Ajayi, Howard, and Blount (assuming he's still in NE) rated ahead of him. Probably Gordon and Miller to round out the top 10.

I go Johnson, Bell, Zeke, McCoy, Murray and Howard above him, followed by Ajayi. I don't think we'll see AP finish in the top 10 again. Miller is held back by no QB.

Through week 13 Gordon was the #3 RB in both standard in PPR leagues.

I go Johnson, Bell, Zeke, McCoy, Murray and Howard above him, followed by Ajayi. I don't think we'll see AP finish in the top 10 again. Miller is held back by no QB.

Through week 13 Gordon was the #3 RB in both standard in PPR leagues.

Father time is gonna catch AP, Vikings offensive line certainly wont help. Thinking about it I would put Gordon at the 5 spot behind the big 3 and McCoy.

Wow. Can't believe I forgot about Murray. He's definitely ahead of Gordon IMO.

Bell, Johnson, McCoy, Zeke, Murray, Ajayi, Howard, Blunt, AP, Gordon. That's my top 10 in order.

If I had to guess I think you'll see more of a split carry situation in Tennessee next year with Murray and Henry. Might knock him down a bit more.

If I had to guess I think you'll see more of a split carry situation in Tennessee next year with Murray and Henry. Might knock him down a bit more.

I agree completely. He numbers leveled off as the season went on. And Henry started getting more touches. And goal line work.