Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle at Campbell County 12/14

Featured Replies

Camels up 22 - 21 at the half

 

Keep the updates coming....

Hows McGregor doing?

What in the world happened? They scored 7 and 5 in the second qtr?? They stall?

Probably the refs!

Hows McGregor doing?

 

Dude. I don't know enough girls names to even know who that is. LOL

Probably the refs!

Not tonight. Just a spectator. Ha

Dude. I don't know enough girls names to even know who that is. LOL

 

She would be the other guard on Ryle (not Scherr and not Schwartz) that jumps out of the gym!

No idea how many points anybody has. I'm good for end of Q updates and that's it!

No idea how many points anybody has. I'm good for end of Q updates and that's it!

 

I know...you're old.

Camels still up 33 - 29 after 3

 

McGregor had 4 points that quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.