Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 61 Newport Central Catholic 55

Featured Replies

  • Author
Wow....2nd loss in a row for Breds. Any cause for concern up on the hill this season?

 

I don't think so.......this year's team is going to have to adjust to a whole different style of play. The past 6-7 years you had a pair of dominant bigs, not the case this season. However, as the season progresses I see the Breds in the hunt.

 

JMO, I think we will see the 3 frosh (Jefferson, Kremer, & Mullikin) getting ample playing time.

I don't think so.......this year's team is going to have to adjust to a whole different style of play. The past 6-7 years you had a pair of dominant bigs, not the case this season. However, as the season progresses I see the Breds in the hunt.

 

JMO, I think we will see the 3 frosh (Jefferson, Kremer, & Mullikin) getting ample playing time.

 

Are there not enough Underclassmen to fill varsity minutes?

Congrats to Dixie watch them play at Simon Kenton

In scrimmage with CovCath they looked good, and for Ncc it's early still a lot of season left they will be fine.

  • Author
Are there not enough Underclassmen to fill varsity minutes?

 

Yes, but these 3 are pretty damn good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.