December 4, 20169 yr Surprised nobody posted the final for this one. Baylor trailed by 3 at the halfand went on to outscore X by 18 inthe 2nd half. Bluiett (23 & 7) and Sumner (19 pts) played well for X but tge rest of the team was basically non existent.
December 4, 20169 yr Xavier always surprises me. It appears that they sell out almost every home game yet I can't find one fan anywhere.
December 4, 20169 yr Fun game for the first half. Bluiett started off hot. His 4th foul really hurt. That's when a close game became a losing game for X.
December 4, 20169 yr Xavier always surprises me. It appears that they sell out almost every home game yet I can't find one fan anywhere. I married into a family of tons of them. They aren't near as vocal as most fan bases.
December 4, 20169 yr Author I married into a family of tons of them. They aren't near as vocal as most fan bases. As a UC guy and alum, I'd have to strongly disagree with you there as someone who also dated an X girl for 2 years while in school and spent a lot of time in those dorms. Just seems that way because while they have loyal fans that show strong support, overall they have a pretty small fan base compared to UC, OSU, UK, Louisville, and IU.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.