Bluegrasspreps' Class 5A Playoff Preview

JDEaston

Are you saying Greenwood is as good as Owensboro & Christian?

Not exactly, but there isn't much of a gap between the Gators and the other two. The final score MAY be a little closer than what the final was in the Owensboro and Christian County games, but not much closer, JMO. We play the games for a reason though and anything can happen. Honestly I hope it's an all out war, that's what makes high school playoffs so fun to watch.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly, but there isn't much of a gap between the Gators and the other two. The final score MAY be a little closer than what the final was in the Owensboro and Christian County games, but not much closer, JMO. We play the games for a reason though and anything can happen. Honestly I hope it's an all out war, that's what makes high school playoffs so fun to watch.

That is correct, that is why they play the games. I was just curious, I do not know a whole lot about Greenwood and wondered how good they actually are.

What's your thoughts on the three?

I know the least about Greenwood. Have only seen them on film once and rest is based on their schedule. I know people will disagree but I would rank the 3 as follows.

1. Christian Co.

2. Owensboro

3. Greenwood

All pretty close to each other but I think there is a closer gap between 1 & 2.

That is correct, that is why they play the games. I was just curious, I do not know a whole lot about Greenwood and wondered how good they actually are.

They are a lot like Owensboro, they just don't have as talented of a line as the Red Devils. If Graves can slow down the Gators running attack, they would have a good shot at a win. That's easier said than done though.

I know the least about Greenwood. Have only seen them on film once and rest is based on their schedule. I know people will disagree but I would rank the 3 as follows.

1. Christian Co.

2. Owensboro

3. Greenwood

All pretty close to each other but I think there is a closer gap between 1 & 2.

That's pretty much how I feel. Christian County and Owensboro are completely different teams, but yet are nearly equal at the same time. Greenwood would come in third, but the gap between the three isn't much.