Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington/CKY Top 10 Fan Poll!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

thanks, guys/gals. I really hope to get a few more before tonight, but starting next week, I'll do just one poll for all classes.

Small schools:

 

1.Danville

2.Holy Cross

3.Bardstown

4.Beechwood

5.Mayfield

Top 5

 

1. Danville

2. Louisville Holy Cross

3. Beechwood

4. Frankfort

5. Bardstown

I agree with thepeopleschamp except I would remove Mercer County (let them run with the big dogs) and Bardstown (doesn't the Louisville area usually claim Bardstown?). As this is a CENTRAL Kentucky poll, I would not include Holy Cross (either one) or Beechwood?

Rating the State is a system for ranking the state's high school football teams according to offensive and defensive strength, schedule and record!

I got this out of the Lexington Herald and Broke it down best I could for the Lexington area.http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/sports/high_school/15435889.htm

 

 

1.Henry Clay 85.4

2.Danville 79.8

3.Franklin Co.78.3

4.Scott Co. 78.3

5.Madision Co.78.0

6.Lex Cath 76.8

7.Bardstown 73.7

8.Mercer Co. 73.0

9.Boyle Co. 71.7

10. Southwestern 70.7

  • Author

^thanks for your hard work, however, I was wanting for people to post their own polls that they created, so I could compile them.

^thanks for your hard work, however, I was wanting for people to post their own polls that they created, so I could compile them.
That is my own poll. I just did my homework. When I rank teams in the Lexington area top ten,I don't want to put them above another team because they are my favorite team.;)
^thanks for your hard work, however, I was wanting for people to post their own polls that they created, so I could compile them.

I understand what you are saying though! A fan Poll!

1.Danville

2.Boyle Co.

3.Mercer Co.

4.Southwestern

5.Franklin Co.

6.Bardstown

7.Somerset

8.Lincoln Co.

9.Frankfort

10.Beth.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.