Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington/CKY Top 10 Fan Poll!!

Featured Replies

Please Post Your Lexington/CKY, Top 10 here. I love what some other people are doing with this in other parts of the state, so I thought I would do it for the Lexington/CKY region.

  • Author

Big School

1. Henry Clay

2. Scott Co.

3. Lafayette

4. Tates Creek

5. Lex. Catholic

6. Franklin Co.

7. Mad. Central

8. Boyle Co.

9. Woodford Co.

10. East Jessamine

 

Small School

1. Mercer Co.

2. Danville

3. Frankfort

4. Bardstown

5. Paris

6. Lex. Christian

7. Bethlehem

8. Casey Co.

9. Garrard Co.

10. Spencer Co.

Big School

1. Henry Clay

2. Scott Co.

3. Lafayette

4. Tates Creek

5. Lex. Catholic

6. Franklin Co.

7. Mad. Central

8. Boyle Co.

9. Woodford Co.

10. East Jessamine

 

Small School

1. Mercer Co.

2. Danville

3. Frankfort

4. Bardstown

5. Paris

6. Lex. Christian

7. Bethlehem

8. Casey Co.

9. Garrard Co.

10. Spencer Co.

 

For central KY 4A:

1-2 Scott County, Henry Clay. I thought Scott was a clear cut #1, but HC is playing well right now.

 

3-5 Tates Creek, Madison Central, GRC. These 3 teams seem pretty close. TC beat both but they were close games.

 

6-10 Dunbar, Woodford, Lincoln, Lafayette, South Laurel. It's really a toss up right now. Strength of schedule has to have an impact here. There is a big difference in getting beat by MBA, Madison Central, and PRP and on the other hand blowing out 3 weak teams. Who is to say that an 0-3 Dunbar team wouldn't beat a 3-0 Lafayette or Woodford?

 

It is really too early to tell but these are my ranking for now.

  • Author

thanks for posting your teams, i appreciate it. i've been trying to get this going all year. Any others?

Big School

1. Scott Co.

2. Henry Clay

3. Tates Creek

4. Madison Central

5.Lex. Catholic

6. Franklin Co.

7. Lafayette

8. Boyle Co.

9. East Jessamine

10. Woodford Co.

 

I don't Follow the smaller schools...

  • Author

thanks alot guys, keep them coming, how about some smaller school supporters?

Big Schools:

1. Henry Clay

2. Scott County

3. Tates Creek

4. Madison Central

5. Franklin County

6. Lexington Catholic

7. Boyle County

8. Lafayette

9. Woodford County

10. East Jessamine

Small School

1. Mercer Co.

2. Danville

3. Frankfort

4. Bardstown

5. Paris

6. Lex. Christian

7. Bethlehem

8. Casey Co.

9. Garrard Co.

10. Spencer Co.

TPC, since I only have modest knowledge about some of the teams I will go with your assessment. Thanks for the effort you put into this.

  • Author

anybody else, i think i'm going to leave this up all day tomorrow too, hopefully, some small school fans will chime in with some input, since it's been mostly 4A followers right now.

I know Mercer is playing in AA this year, but I wouldn't classify them as a small school as they will be AAAAA next year when the new classifications come into effect.

 

1. Danville

2. Bardstown

3. Louisville Holy Cross

4. Frankfort

5. LCA

6. For small schools I can't go any further than this

  • Author

a few more please!!! Next week, I think I will consolidate all teams in to one poll

Please Post Your Lexington/CKY, Top 10 here. I love what some other people are doing with this in other parts of the state, so I thought I would do it for the Lexington/CKY region.

 

Thank you for starting this thread! I always wondered why nobody did!:ylsuper:

 

GO CARDS!!

:jump:

You guys are doing a great job...I like reading your posts. I have more knowledge in basketball, so I hope you continue this into that season, and I will give you my 2 cents...:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.