Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 35 Logan, WV 7

Featured Replies

This was a very sloppy game as expected. JC had 6 fumbles, not for sure not that number though. Logan is better than alot in eagleville thought including myself. Shaun Grimm, Nathan Dillion and Ian Welch had good games. Micheal Tackett, Blake Johnson and Nathainel Dials had a very good game on defense. Overall, I'd give JC a B-

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did JC get enough challenge to play a 4 quarter game?

 

If so, I think this game was very beneficial

How is JK...anyone heard? Last I heard he was on the sideline with a sling over his left shoulder. BTW...Good win Eagles.

  • Author
Did JC get enough challenge to play a 4 quarter game?

 

If so, I think this game was very beneficial

The score was 6-0 JC going into the 2nd quarter. JC came out looking very sluggish. JC finally got something going on offense the 3rd quarter. JC's defense was solid all night. Logan scored with 35 seconds left to go in the game.

  • Author
How is JK...anyone heard? Last I heard he was on the sideline with a sling over his left shoulder. BTW...Good win Eagles.

I saw J.K. as I left. He was coming onto the field right as the game was ending. He had his left arm in a sling. J.K. is tough. I heard some talk that he may have hurt his collar bone, but I dont know that for sure. Dennis Dillion and Ian Welch done a pretty good job at quarterback after J.K. left the game.

How is JK...anyone heard? Last I heard he was on the sideline with a sling over his left shoulder. BTW...Good win Eagles.

Broken left collar bone.

  • Author
Broken left collar bone.

Does anybody know how long he will be out?

That is a painful injury. I assume a rather lengthy recovery as well.

Broken left collar bone.

 

I hate to hear that. It just doesn't seem fair for such a great kid to have as many injury problems as he has had. This is a hard lick for JC, but more importantly our prayers go out to JK.

  • Author

Logan likes to pass the ball. And from what I saw tonight, JC can defend the pass pretty well, a couple of their DB's got burnt early in the game, but stepped it up in the 2nd half.

Does anybody know how long he will be out?

Six weeks is what I was told. Should be back for Ashland.

  • Author
Six weeks is what I was told. Should be back for Ashland.

J.K. has had a rough time with injuries. His freshman year he hurt his knee. This year he breaks his collar bone. I hate that for him, Will he need surgery?

JK has been through a much tougher injury than this, so if there's a positive, it came early in the season. I heard two different Docs say expect six weeks. Kids can come back in four or five, but hopefully JC has the luxury of letting him heal and get back in rythem. Tonight, the defense played its usual good game. Logan's defense played very well in the first half also, which surprised everyone. Offensively though, Logan had 1 first down (their first play of the game) until their scoring drive late in the fourth quarter. I think they finished with 4 first downs, and maybe 20 yards total offense. The offense played about as poorly as I've seen in the first half, in the Matney era. The second half, they ran all over Logan in the 3rd quarter, and early in the 4th before the JV took over.

  • Author
JK has been through a much tougher injury than this, so if there's a positive, it came early in the season. I heard two different Docs say expect six weeks. Kids can come back in four or five, but hopefully JC has the luxury of letting him heal and get back in rythem. Tonight, the defense played its usual good game. Logan's defense played very well in the first half also, which surprised everyone. Offensively though, Logan had 1 first down (their first play of the game) until their scoring drive late in the fourth quarter. I think they finished with 4 first downs, and maybe 20 yards total offense. The offense played about as poorly as I've seen in the first half, in the Matney era. The second half, they ran all over Logan in the 3rd quarter, and early in the 4th before the JV took over.

Remember when Shawn Music broke his arm. Cory Caudill stepped in a done a decent job. I said in the earlier thread I would like to see both teams come away injury free. Atleast JC has some different options at qb this year.

  • Author

The crowd was a little down this week. Which is expected because the weather.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.