Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eden Pure Heaters

Featured Replies

I'm sure there was a thread on these before, but I couldn't find it. What is your opinion of them? I've heard everything from they are rip offs to they work miracles. Thinking of getting one for our big living room, that if anyone is home is usually in that room until bed time.

I have one in my basement. I don't think it's the Eden Pure brand, but it does the job.

Mine is an off brand that I've had at least six years. I love it. It's good supplemental heat. I've heard some say that is all they use. It wouldn't work for me that way, but I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of this one. I'd buy a replacement in a heartbeat!

Ours is an off brand as well. Have had it for about 4 or 5 years now. Heating element went out in it once, but it was still under warranty, so got a replacement for free.

 

We have a sunken living room (about 3 feet lower than rest of house), which sucks all the cold air down into it during the winter. We have a fireplace down there (propane) that we usually turn on when we first get home from work to warm everything back up, but it usually is too much to sit in front of for 3 or 4 hours...so, we use the little heater to "maintain" a nice temperature throughout the evening. Works like a charm!

Can't remember what brand ours is. But it works well for heating up one room. Allows us to turn the heat down for the rest of the house.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.