Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best offensive lineman in West Ky ?

Featured Replies

The best 5 that I've seen so far are :

 

 

Landon Heath Mayfield Sr. 6'4" 295 lbs

Cody Widelski Graves Co Sr. 6'4" 290 lbs

John Carr Lone Oak Jr. 6'3" 275 lbs

Kyle Manley Marshall Co Sr. 6'2" 235 lbs

Ben Koenig Trigg Co Jr. 6'3" 255 lbs

If you consider Bowling Green in West KY then Stuart Hines is the best lineman in West KY.

I'd expect AJ Thompson from Crittenden to get some attention. 6'4, 295 lb. junior who was all-wkc last year.

Stuart Hines, BGHS, definitely. Wes Jeffries at Warren Central is another excellent one as well, but Stuart is at the top of the heap this season!:D

If you consider Bowling Green in West KY then Stuart Hines is the best lineman in West KY.

Although I have not seen ALL the line men in Western Ky as I doubt anyone has, but I did see Hines in the Rafferty Bowl and while he did not have a great great game, I would still put him at the top on just what I saw...

If we're picking a center, give me Dane Spoelker from Trinity.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.