What Happened to Scott?

neilman1234

My post #14 has nothing to do with CCH's football record or their football program for that matter. It was only about why Rodenberg left CCH to return to work for the Cincinnati diocese.

If you're looking to discuss CCH football, maybe look for a thread on the football forum.

I was making a reference. You, as always, tried to poke a hole in it. I made a counterpoint. That was all. As to Scott, can't speak for Varsity, but I don't believe that their JV or Frosh have many, if any kids on higher level teams like they have had. I know club isn't end-all - be-all but it is a basis for judgment of talent.

Not poking holes, just stating sound information. I took your comment in your post #11 as you saying Rodenberg left CCH because he knew there was very little talent in the pipeline, in large part because he ignored developing these kids and he just won at State Championship.

My sources tell me he left to continue adding to his years of service in the Cincinnati diocese to ensure his retirement.

Maybe I misunderstood your comments, either way I was just pointing out the guy most likely left CCH to put himself in a better situation to take care of his family.

I believe Scott is just having a down year, with a new coach still implementing his system. If you look at Scott's freshman team that has some nice 7th/8th grade pieces to it you will see that in a year or two this squad will be vastly improved, and contending like they did just a few years back. I believe they also have a great feeder program with solid 5th/6th grade teams coming up through the pipeline. The tide will turn soon and the talk will be how did Scott ever have a down year?

Edited by JesusShuttlesworth
Spelling