BOLD Predictions For The Rest of The Season

GrantNKY

To me I think the ACC or the B1G get 2 teams in the playoff. I think the way the current conferences are set up one division is supremely better in both conferences and therefore doesn't lead to a rematch between the 2 best teams. Lets say Louisville and Clemson play a really close game. The winner is undefeated and the loser only has one loss. This knocks Houston out because they would be losing to UofL. You can make the same case with OSU, Michigan, and Mich. St. granted I think Nebraska and Wisky are both really good teams but and can challenge any of the first 3 but I don't think they will. So who is left? The Big 12 has already eliminated itself imo, and the Pac 12 is more than likely going to beat itself up. With ND with 2 losses already they aren't getting back in the race. So that leaves 2 teams from one conference.

Question: if I gave you Lamar Jackson, Christian McCaffrey, and Leonard Fournette would you take them or the field? I would take the field, but curious to see what you all think.

I'd take the big three. The Heisman winner will be selected by ESPN and how they hype up a candidate. They like those three and are already having their on air talent talking up Jackson.

I'd take the big three. The Heisman winner will be selected by ESPN and how they hype up a candidate. They like those three and are already having their on air talent talking up Jackson.

I don't necessarily agree that ESPN controls what their analysts are "hyping up" Lamar Jackson doesn't need ESPN to tell their analysts to hype him up he is doing that himself. I think ESPN talking about him is because they should be talking about him right now. But with that said, other than Mariota 2 years ago I don't think the favorite at this point in the season has won in quite a few years.