BluegrassPreps - Western Kentucky Power Ranking - 09/18/16

Purple88

Ptown, I love stuff like this! Thanks for sharing this.

I realize it would be a HUGE undertaking, but I wish there was a way to extend the riherd's page back further in time. I suppose you could only do it school by school though.

Concerning your information, the thing that stuck out to me was that Caldwell only has 4 wins out of 17. But I do know Tilghman has been a powerhouse in the past. Should be a great game!

Are you going to the game Ptown?

I haven't missed a Caldwell football game since the 1986 season, so Good Lord willing, I will be there!

Caldwell actually had some really good teams back in the 1960s, but I think Tilghman was probably just a little better through that time. But that was just a little before me.

I really feel like this could be a good game this week. Probably a little under-rated because of both teams' records but it looks pretty evenly matched to me.

Tilghman, Hopkinsville, and Caldwell Co were all very good in the 60s. Along with Owensboro and Mayfield.

We (BG) had every dang one of them on the schedule. Along with Glasgow, Franklin-Simpson, Murray (that #*%£ single wing), and Russellville.

I think every one of these teams flirted with or won State Championships and had players of note.