Bowling Green 60 Warren Central 0

Purple88

For the season, Warren Central has 250 yards of total offense. That's all 5 games, folks. And it is counting the -15 they accumulated (or de-cummulated) against the Purples last night.

"Why couldn't WE play them THIS year?" - collective thought from the Logan County faithful...

For the season, Warren Central has 250 yards of total offense. That's all 5 games, folks. And it is counting the -15 they accumulated (or de-cummulated) against the Purples last night.

"Why couldn't WE play them THIS year?" - collective thought from the Logan County faithful...

Well if they'd stepped up to the plate, I'm confident Warren Central would have been quite happy to play them these past two years. Central sure didn't want this schedule either year.

I'm sure they would have. No doubt about it.

I know the Dragons are having trouble, but it didn't hit me how rough of a time they are having until I saw the stats for the season. Honestly, I am sort of in shock. I can only imagine how those of you close to the program are feeling. At least at this point, there is no place to go but up.