Lincoln County 2016/2017

I wonder how the loss of Bryson Yaden will affect them. I also wonder if this is the year we finally see Chase Phillips have an impact at the varsity level.
Where did Bryson Yaden go? He got some time at the varsity level last year as a freshman. It looks as if Chance McQreary may have transferred to Casey County. He is also in that sophomore class.

Where will Lincoln County start the season ranked in the region? Are they a top 5 team in the region?

They host the region tournament this year.

I think Lincoln could find themselves in the top 5 to start the season. They have good guard play but do they have someone who can fill the roll in the paint.

Where did Bryson Yaden go? He got some time at the varsity level last year as a freshman. It looks as if Chance McQreary may have transferred to Casey County. He is also in that sophomore class.

Knee injury playing football. I don't expect to see him on the court this year and if he does make it back by February he will be far from 100%.

I think Lincoln could find themselves in the top 5 to start the season. They have good guard play but do they have someone who can fill the roll in the paint.

I no they have a 6'7 freshman coming he needs to get stronger for the varsity level but could become real solid in the next couple years. Dr. Says he could reach 7ft by the time he's finished growing

Lincoln will win the 45th District. Noah Young will be hard to handle. They should be Top 4 team in the region, I also think the 45th will be weak this year.

I can see them being in the 4-6 range.

This year the 47th district will be the strongest from top to bottom which is a first in awhile.

I could see all 4 teams in the 47th being in the top 6-7 range.