4 teams in the playoff today

kypride

Only difference between our picks is I picked Houston who had actually played and beaten a decent team while you pick Ohio St. who has done neither.

I just thought it was funny that your picks were exactly the same as Pat Forde's. Only 2 people I have seen with that prediction after week 2. Haha I don't mind that you didn't have Ohio State in there. They have their chance to prove it this week.

I just thought it was funny that your picks were exactly the same as Pat Forde's. Only 2 people I have seen with that prediction after week 2. Haha I don't mind that you didn't have Ohio State in there. They have their chance to prove it this week.

I had no idea Forde had picked anyone...I may change mine...I can't stand him :lol2:

I had no idea Forde had picked anyone...I may change mine...I can't stand him :lol2:

Forde's Fab Four - Surprise Pick Edition | Watch the video - Yahoo Sports I can't stand him either. Haha But it seems that you two seem to think with the same logic, at least when it comes to ranking teams after Week 2 when we know a little bit more than nothing about basically every team. Haha