Lucasville Valley, OH. @ (1A) Raceland ...thoughts

oldrambler

Who wins this cross state matchup ?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this cross state matchup ?

• Lucasville Valley, OH.
    • Raceland

Oldrambler, you don't ramble on at all. Guys like you are what makes this site what it is. And your posts always tell it like it is without criticism of an individual high school player. I was just making a statement that the team as a whole are just working their butts off and taking care of business instead of jacking their jaws. They appear to have their heads screwed on straight.

Keep up the good work Oldrambler. You're doing a fine job ! ! ! ! !

Oldrambler, you don't ramble on at all. Guys like you are what makes this site what it is. And your posts always tell it like it is without criticism of an individual high school player. I was just making a statement that the team as a whole are just working their butts off and taking care of business instead of jacking their jaws. They appear to have their heads screwed on straight.

Keep up the good work Oldrambler. You're doing a fine job ! ! ! ! !

RT ... I was hoping that you didn't take it the wrong way. I, as usual was trying to have some fun plus stir up conversation. I 100% agree with you on the bolded :thumb:. I also think that "so far" that this team is staying on focus, not taking anyone for granted, as I always post to them on here ...."respect all, fear no one" and another "don't tell everyone how good you are, Prove how good you are".

I know that we're being more "subdued" this season but C'mon Ram fans, where are you at ? We have been playing pretty good thus far. .... GEEZ ! Don't make me have to call you out, if oldrambler ain't happy - Nobody's happy ! :lol2:

RAMS .... Make a " Commitment to Excellence" each week.

Every team on the Rams schedule is down this year except for Painstville, and they may be better. Rams finish 9-1 in the regular season. Take the same exit in the playoffs as last year. The offensive stats are a little overblown this year with the schedule being what it is. Best O/D line in NEKY and Walker is a real threat. Just not enough skill or kicking game to make a deep playoff run. The Rams lack of a kicking game REALLY hurts them, especially against good teams. Rams have proven to be the best team in NEKY.

Every team on the Rams schedule is down this year except for Painstville, and they may be better. Rams finish 9-1 in the regular season. Take the same exit in the playoffs as last year. The offensive stats are a little overblown this year with the schedule being what it is. Best O/D line in NEKY and Walker is a real threat. Just not enough skill or kicking game to make a deep playoff run. The Rams lack of a kicking game REALLY hurts them, especially against good teams. Rams have proven to be the best team in NEKY.

We have lost 3 consecutive games to District foes. I do not think we should even be spoken about in the same breath as Paintsville until we can beat them.

We have lost 3 consecutive games to District foes. I do not think we should even be spoken about in the same breath as Paintsville until we can beat them.
Exactly Doc. Right now this team, although it hasn't cost them a game yet ....has left several td's on the field by poor execution, mental mistake (stupid, needless penalty, lost focus), turnovers killing drives, etc.. You mentioned Paintsville and I agree and will certainly add that school in Westwood to that point. Raceland lost to the eagles at home the last time we met, so right now they have the upper hand and have certainly shown signs, proof of a team that can light up a scoreboard enough to beat you. So, last place in district is where we're at right now.

Until the above facts change and if they change (has to be proven) .....that's where we're at ........last place in district and this week are playing yet another team that beat Raceland last season.

RAMS .... Tomorrow is Friday game day at Ram Stadium.

As in each week your game plan is in and that winning game plan is useless unless you execute that plan, w/o mistakes, s!!!hooting yourself in the foot with stupid penalties and not giving everything you have inside you on every snap in every quarter of this one. Anything less than 100 % is unacceptable and a LOSS.

SO ....

TCB

NO PRISONERS !!