Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame vs Dupont Manual 9/12

Featured Replies

#9 NDA Vs #12 Manual @ Lex Cath Invitational 9/12 @ 6PM.

Thoughts/predictions?

I'm going with the Panda's 2-0, I still think they are a Top 5 team.

  • Author

Made this comment on the HHS Vs Sacred Heart game.

Neutral site, both teams have approximately the same travel distance.

NDA 3- Dupont Manual 0

Sounds like a nice night to be a spectator

  • Author

Nice win for NDA, who is going through some difficult situations this season.

I've heard no less then 3 starters out for the season. Not many teams can withstand that. Congratulations!

I've heard no less then 3 starters out for the season. Not many teams can withstand that. Congratulations!

 

I had heard Sarah Schuh tore her ACL against Mason so that's a big loss.

I had heard Sarah Schuh tore her ACL against Mason so that's a big loss.

 

I hope this isn't true.

Is it confirmed that Sarah tore her ACL? I hope not she is such a good player and hate to see that happen to anyone.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.