Ohio State 48 Tulsa 3

oldrambler

The Bucks just came out and took care of business. Lose 12 players to the NFL, one of the youngest teams in the country and they don't miss a beat. Especially on defense.

Going to have to step it up next week, at OU will not be easy at all. We'll see how far OSU has to go after Saturday.

The Bucks just came out and took care of business. Lose 12 players to the NFL, one of the youngest teams in the country and they don't miss a beat. Especially on defense.

Going to have to step it up next week, at OU will not be easy at all. We'll see how far OSU has to go after Saturday.

I don't know if I'd say they came out and took care of business, at least in the first half. Take away the pick 6's, and it wasn't a pretty start. No way they can get away with doing that again next weekend.

I don't know if I'd say they came out and took care of business, at least in the first half. Take away the pick 6's, and it wasn't a pretty start. No way they can get away with doing that again next weekend.
You're 100 % right about that, they were slacking in the 1st half. I believe that my positive impression of the OSU defense may have overrode my looking past a sub par 1st half.