Bracken County 20 Harlan 7

LVGambla32

Surprised by this game. Lit had Harlan a 10 point favorite. Both teams have a lot of beef for 1A, and the game was ground and pound after BC scores on opening kickoff. Neither team could throw very well, so the battle of the trenches with an occassional deceptive counter was clearly won by the Bears. Could see smaller 1A teams finding Bracken a load; however, their special teams need a lot of work and backs put the ball on the ground 3/4 times. Good win for Bears.

Surprised by this game. Lit had Harlan a 10 point favorite. Both teams have a lot of beef for 1A, and the game was ground and pound after BC scores on opening kickoff. Neither team could throw very well, so the battle of the trenches with an occassional deceptive counter was clearly won by the Bears. Could see smaller 1A teams finding Bracken a load; however, their special teams need a lot of work and backs put the ball on the ground 3/4 times. Good win for Bears.

Might have been the only person to pick Bracken to win this game, but after the disapointing loss to Gallatin, thought they had what it takes to avenge that loss with this home victory. I think this may be the victory that turns the season into a 5+ win season instead of 3 and under. If their defense can find the confidence to play half as well as the running game and O line they will be in all the games they play this season. Congrats to the PB's.

Good win for the Polar Bears! They were 2/3 through the air, sounds like they threw it pretty well.

2/3 not the air game I saw. Official stats must have been asleep. BC didn't even complete 2/3 in pregame. This is their achilles heel and if they could become high school average they could be problems for lots of 1A teams.

2/3 not the air game I saw. Official stats must have been asleep. BC didn't even complete 2/3 in pregame. This is their achilles heel and if they could become high school average they could be problems for lots of 1A teams.

Deaton was 2/3 43 yds. Two of the passes came on the closing drive of the half.

Where can I find the LIT rankings and predictions?