Hey Grizz

spindoc

I will go ahead and say this, the kid is gonna be a stud in the league, I have 0 doubt about that. That being said you're taking it a bit out of context. What else would you have him say? Don't throw it my way because I'm a rook? All that aside, he talks a bunch of smack. He was trash talking Mike Evans and AJ Green. He got mic'd up vs the Bengals Short video here

From article:

"I'm not scared," Ramsey said, via ESPN.com. "Throw my way if you want to."

That's the exact mentality with which any corner, rookie or otherwise, should enter each week. Perhaps Rodgers will test the talented rookie early. Maybe he'll even pick on Ramsey. The rookie can only worry about the play in front of him, or he is already beaten.

"I've been preparing like I would prepare for anyone else," Ramsey said. "We'll see on Sunday. Like I said, they're a really good team. We know that. Everybody knows that so hopefully it'll be a good game and we can go out there and do well."

You heard it here first, a lot of people are gonna hate this dude :lol2:

I agree. He's fantastic and you guys were so blessed to get a shot at him at the top. He'll be a fixture there for many many moons, much to the chagrin of that division for sure.

I agree. He's fantastic and you guys were so blessed to get a shot at him at the top. He'll be a fixture there for many many moons, much to the chagrin of that division for sure.

For sure. There is a video of the Jags stadium the night of the draft of the entire crowd erupting when Dallas took Zeke.