Cooper 44 Campbell County 14

UK#1fanisback

He had a short receiving td. Don't know rushing stats but it didn't seem like much.

Do you have any stats from tonight's game. I thought Footballforever74 proclaimed Dowd would run all over Cooper and was the best RB on the field in tonight's game.

Do you have any stats from tonight's game. I thought Footballforever74 proclaimed Dowd would run all over Cooper and was the best RB on the field in tonight's game.

Footballforever74 did not make such a claim, Cane did with regards to Jackson. Jags D did a nice job of plugging the area between the tackles.

Footballforever74 did not make such a claim, Cane did with regards to Jackson. Jags D did a nice job of plugging the area between the tackles.

I think I was right. Here is exactly what Footballforever74 said.

Camels!!! Dowd runs over the Jags He is a beast at RB!!!

Thoughts from tonight's game:

1. Contrary to some opinions, CCHS isn't a top 3 team in NKY

2. QB Lonaker looks like he's a 3 year starter

3. Cooper has many weapons to beat you on offense, not just Hendrix

4. CCHS cannot withstand any more injuries - serious ones at that

5. I hope the CCHS lineman who was hurt heals fast

6. CCHS needs more out of the QB position if they're going to contend in 2016/2017

7. Reports from the field say this was a clean game and no trash talking on both sides

8. Cooper is very big and physical

9. The game was starting to get out of hand before CCHS made any adjustments

10. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OBSERVATION - Dante Hendrix was still playing DB with a 30 point lead in the 4th quarter. Why on earth did this happen? That's irresponsible coaching if you ask me. It's not worth risking an injury. What's the harm in getting the backups some reps earlier than Cooper did? This made zero sense, especially after the kid plays every play. His injury risk is already high due to the number of snaps he sees. Did he really need to be out there that late in a blowout? If Borchers keeps doing that, he's gambling a lot and it could cost the team an unnecessary injury to a key player.

Thoughts from tonight's game:

1. Contrary to some opinions, CCHS isn't a top 3 team in NKY

2. QB Lonaker looks like he's a 3 year starter

3. Cooper has many weapons to beat you on offense, not just Hendrix

4. CCHS cannot withstand any more injuries - serious ones at that

5. I hope the CCHS lineman who was hurt heals fast

6. CCHS needs more out of the QB position if they're going to contend in 2016/2017

7. Reports from the field say this was a clean game and no trash talking on both sides

8. Cooper is very big and physical

9. The game was starting to get out of hand before CCHS made any adjustments

10. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OBSERVATION - Dante Hendrix was still playing DB with a 30 point lead in the 4th quarter. Why on earth did this happen? That's irresponsible coaching if you ask me. It's not worth risking an injury. What's the harm in getting the backups some reps earlier than Cooper did? This made zero sense, especially after the kid plays every play. His injury risk is already high due to the number of snaps he sees. Did he really need to be out there that late in a blowout? If Borchers keeps doing that, he's gambling a lot and it could cost the team an unnecessary injury to a key player.

Not to be too blunt, but it's a good thing your observation doesn't mean anything. Coach Borchers knows what he is doing in regards to Hendrix and every other player. As soon as the interception by Schlarman occurred with 5 minutes in the 4th and Cooper only up 20, not 30, is when Hendrix was pulled. Thanks for the concern but I'll trust the coaching staff, especially Borchers, to know what he is doing.

It was a hard fought game and it was nice to see other weapons show up for Cooper. Armour, Perry, and Schlarman really stepped up offensively tonight and Jackson kept doing what he does. Nice to see Lonaker spreading the wealth!!!

Good luck to both teams moving forward

Not to be too blunt, but it's a good thing your observation doesn't mean anything. Coach Borchers knows what he is doing in regards to Hendrix and every other player. As soon as the interception by Schlarman occurred with 5 minutes in the 4th and Cooper only up 20, not 30, is when Hendrix was pulled. Thanks for the concern but I'll trust the coaching staff, especially Borchers, to know what he is doing.

It was a hard fought game and it was nice to see other weapons show up for Cooper. Armour, Perry, and Schlarman really stepped up offensively tonight and Jackson kept doing what he does. Nice to see Lonaker spreading the wealth!!!

Good luck to both teams moving forward

No offense taken, but how did Borchers expect CC to mount an epic comeback in the 4th quarter when they struggled mightily on offense all night? This game was pretty much over when the Camels didn't gain any momentum in the 3rd quarter. There's nothing wrong with putting a reserve in to gain some experience, give Hendrix a rest and maybe even prevent an unnecessary injury during meaningless minutes.

No offense taken, but how did Borchers expect CC to mount an epic comeback in the 4th quarter when they struggled mightily on offense all night? This game was pretty much over when the Camels didn't gain any momentum in the 3rd quarter. There's nothing wrong with putting a reserve in to gain some experience, give Hendrix a rest and maybe even prevent an unnecessary injury during meaningless minutes.

I disagree but see your argument. When Hendrix was pulled it was 37-14 with 5-6 minutes left. Cooper was already down 2 corners and was playing Hendrix and their number 4 corner. Those are things not everyone sees or understands. To take Hendrix out to early was begging for a possible quick score

I disagree but see your argument. When Hendrix was pulled it was 37-14 with 5-6 minutes left. Cooper was already down 2 corners and was playing Hendrix and their number 4 corner. Those are things not everyone sees or understands. To take Hendrix out to early was begging for a possible quick score

That's some good insight. That's why BGP is good for this info. That's makes some sense. I'll still mildly disagree because CC wasn't threatening but I also don't know Cooper's personnel either. Thanks for the info.