Northern Kentucky Coaches Poll (Week 3)

I would not sleep on Pendleton County. Their overall strength of schedule isn't too strong, but they showed up against Cooper and will have a chance to prove their worth against Montgomery, NCC and Campbell County in their next 3 games. If they go 2-1 or even 3-0, you have to put them in the top 7.

Campbell cty should make it thru the region since Montgomery County is down this year. Pendleton seems to be better than expected so that could be a tough matchup. I believe 9 plays 10 this year in sweet 16 that might be a problem for the camels.

I think this season is actually 9/12 and 10/11. Cov Cath played MoCo in the Sweet 16 last year.

I would not sleep on Pendleton County. Their overall strength of schedule isn't too strong, but they showed up against Cooper and will have a chance to prove their worth against Montgomery, NCC and Campbell County in their next 3 games. If they go 2-1 or even 3-0, you have to put them in the top 7.

Looks like Mike Dewald and Conner Harper contribute a lot of offense for PC. Is.Conner the younger brother of Aven (and son of coach Harper)? Aven was an amazing player. Co-OPOY for NKY in 2013 I if I recall right.

Looks like Mike Dewald and Conner Harper contribute a lot of offense for PC. Is.Conner the younger brother of Aven (and son of coach Harper)? Aven was an amazing player. Co-OPOY for NKY in 2013 I if I recall right.

Yes, Conner is Aaron's son.

On a side note... I like what he has done with the program so far, a much better team to watch than they were under the previous coach.

Yes he is the younger brother of Aven.

Not sure if Pendleton county is eligible for the poll,but if they are they should be ranked with a 4-1 win over Cooper

This score surprised me. I know Conner and Mike can be a lot to handle but I didn't see them putting up 4 on Cooper. Did anyone catch the game?

I would put Campbell County in the top 5 for sure. Perhaps at #3. They are better than St Henry and HHS for sure.

I feel that Campbell Co is a good squad and would not be surprised by them winning the 10th this season.

That being said, not sure how you justify ranking them above teams they have lost to this season.

Yes, Conner is Aaron's son.

On a side note... I like what he has done with the program so far, a much better team to watch than they were under the previous coach.

Less yelling; more building into kids.