Lexington/Central KY Regional Football Contest Week 3 Results - Sponsored by GRIPPOS!

mcpapa

Thanks to Grippos-BBQ potato chips-Snacks-potato chips-Cincinnati for sponsoring our Central Kentucky Football Contest. Grippo's produces the freshest, highest quality potato chips and snack foods you can eat. So when someone tells you to "get a grip!" you know what they mean...get Grippo's! Find Grippos in your local Kroger, Dollar General or nearest convenient store.

attachment.php?attachmentid=57213&d=1470707710

Here are the results for this week's Lexington/Central Kentucky Regional contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

We had four perfect scores of 18 in the Week 3 CKY contest. Two had Cooper as the first tiebreaker, so we had to go with the earlier of those two entries.

I'm still in shock as I type the following sentence. Congratulations to newarkcatholicfan on winning the Week 3 contest!

Winners click HERE to claim your prize: Contest Prizes - Sponsorship Opportunity Available

Week 3 Contest Game Results

Cooper 52 Bryan Station 28

Danville 43 Boyle County 15

Madison Southern 40 Western Hills 0

Estill County 33 Frankfort 19

Garrard County 14 Lincoln County 7

And here are the scores for the Week 3 contest entries. Again, please double-check your score and send me a PM if I made a mistake.

18 newarkcatholicfan (TB Cooper, entry #4)

18 Bluegrasscard (TB Cooper, entry #18)

18 eaglepride924 (TB Madison Southern)

18 pirate1960 (TB Danville)

17 winterweather

17 coldweatherfan

17 ATLCat

17 All State Baseball

16 16th Region BballFan

16 gchs_uk9

16 Rebelstat

15 dmh115

15 BigEyeInTheSky

15 plantmanky

15 NEERFAN

15 psychicscubadiver

15 Boy Wonder

14 HSFootballfan18

14 DragonFire

14 PurplePride92

13 Jumper_Dad

13 RandyICan'tGetUpParker

12 se7ens

12 tackle trap

12 GOREDDEVILS

12 MNCM

12 rjs4470

12 Fishhead

10 WOFOJP61

10 Black and Blue

8 Rebel

8 littleluck55

8 Blake1978j

5 85_Rebel

Again, please check your score to make sure I didn't make a mistake. Season standings will be posted next week.

I hope to see you again in week 4. Remember, if newarkcatholicfan can win, anybody can!