Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grade the Bullitt County teams

Featured Replies

Opinions on first 2 weeks

1. North

2. Central

3. East

East will not get the credit they deserve. They have played 2 good teams so far. They have played really well in both of those games. Their coach has done a great job with this team. I watched them once last year and once so far this year, and its safe to say they have improved tremendously. The problem for East is they play a good 6a team this week in Central Hardin. This team can start off 0-3. Their record does not do them justice IMO.

I have seen this once this year and I know Coach Sander pretty well. He will get this defense rolling. Just not sure it will be this week, against a very good Central Hardin team. When they get a grasp on the defense that Mark is going to throw at them, they will be a handful. That is a huge offensive line, and some pretty good RBs. Still, I have to give the edge to Central Hardin at this point.

So, I guess I would have to agree

1) NB

2)BC

3)BE

I know that BC hasn't played the most competitive schedule thus far, but it's hard to argue that BC Defense isn't the best in the county not allowing an offensive touchdown in regular season or allowing either of those offenses they played to go over 100 yards in a game. Has North Bullitt's offense been explosive enough to be better than BC defense? Not saying I don't agree with NB, BC, BE in that order... but I think that Defense is only going to get stronger as the year moves forward.

I know that BC hasn't played the most competitive schedule thus far, but it's hard to argue that BC Defense isn't the best in the county not allowing an offensive touchdown in regular season or allowing either of those offenses they played to go over 100 yards in a game. Has North Bullitt's offense been explosive enough to be better than BC defense? Not saying I don't agree with NB, BC, BE in that order... but I think that Defense is only going to get stronger as the year moves forward.

 

North Bullitt scored on every possession last week. Ran something like 30 plays and had 400+ yards of offense.

 

They also only allowed 7 points in two games..... And when southern scored it was already 42-0.

 

I know "defense wins championships." But when both teams have good defense, gotta go with the one that can move the ball and do more than just try to run clock and shorten the game.

 

Id go North, East, Central.

 

Exciting thing about this...... We'll get to see all three play it out.

Just realized that BC plays Southern this Friday. So should be a good gauge of how the offensive/defenses of North and Central stack up. I know common opponents isn't always best..... but still a nice measuring stick since they are back to back weeks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.