Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Geary is named Head Coach of Shawnee

Featured Replies

Pretty sure he was the coach last season. If I am correct, he was the assistant at Doss before taking the job prior to last season when Shawnee's coach at that time left for Jeffersontown.

  • Author
Pretty sure he was the coach last season. If I am correct, he was the assistant at Doss before taking the job prior to last season when Shawnee's coach at that time left for Jeffersontown.

 

So then the job was never open then, huh?

So then the job was never open then, huh?

 

I talked to Coach Geary in the last week or so and he told me he resigned the job in I believe June. So the job should be open unless they have hired someone else.

The JCPS website still lists it as being open. I think the KHSAA website is just a carryover from last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.