Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nice CincyJungle.com article on players the Bengals should consider

Featured Replies

  • Author
If you cut Tate, must be ok with LaFell, Erickson and Core at WR.

 

Along with Green, Boyd, and Burkhead.

Kruger is signing with the Saints. He may be their best defensive player. They are awful defensively

What are you trying to say? :sssh:

 

I'm trying to say that I didn't know who "Pot Roast" was and that Nugent isn't very good.

  • Author
I'm trying to say that I didn't know who "Pot Roast" was and that Nugent isn't very good.

 

It was a play on words but I can't find a clip of it online.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.